Radiance balm for coloured hair
- Coloured hair
- Ficus carita fruit/leaf extract – fig fruit: Conditioning ingredient sourced from fig pulp
- Helianthus annuus seed oil/sunflower seed oil: nourishing oil sourced from sunflower seeds
- Glycine soja oil/soybean oil: nourishing oil sourced from soy seeds
- Water: Purified water
- Plant-derived ingredients sourced from plants such as coconut, grapes & rapeseed:
– Glycerin & Stearamidopropyl dimethylamine: conditioning ingredients
– Tartaric acid: stabilizing ingredient
– Cetearyl alcohol & Isopropyl myristate: softening ingredients
The remaining 1% are necessary to ensure the sensorial & right preservation qualities of the formula.
99% natural origin ingredients
Free from silicone for a natural hair feel
Embrace naturality with the Radiance Balm for coloured hair.
Source Essentielle Radiance Hair Balm moisturises colour treated hair, preventing breakage whilst maximising colour longevity and radiance. Made with fig pulp, coloured hair will feel conditioned with regained lightness, softness and shine.
Apply evenly to shampooed, towel-dried hair. Leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.